MARINE TECHNICAL LIMITS LIMITED (Company number: SC296592 | VAT registered: 880494006)
technical-limits.com, fpso.org, floating-structures.co.uk, tech-limits.co.uk, tech-limits.com, technical-limits.co.uk, mtlpyxis.com and all subdomains (here after refered to as “our sites”) are provided by Marine Technical Limits Ltd (MTL).
MTL is registered at and operates from
Marine Technical Limits Ltd
Midmill Business Park,
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used; information on how you use the site, using cookies, page tagging techniques and server side logging.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our sites.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our sites
- how long you spend on each page of our sites
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data. Google Analytics sets three cookies (_ga, _gid and _gat) for counting and tracking site visits. You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
We use Microsoft Application Insights to collect information about how you use our sites.
Microsoft Application Insights stores information about:
- Web server telemetry – HTTP requests. Uri, time taken to process the request, response code, client IP address. Session id.
- Web pages – Page, user and session counts. Page load times. Exceptions. Ajax calls.
- Performance counters – Memory, CPU, IO, Network occupancy.
- Client and server context – OS, locale, device type, browser, screen resolution.
- Exceptions and crashes – stack dumps, build id, CPU type.
- Dependencies – calls to external services such as REST, SQL, AJAX. URI or connection string, duration, success, command.
- Availability tests – duration of test and steps, responses.
- Trace logs and custom telemetry – anything you code into your logs or telemetry.
- We do not allow Microsoft to use or share our telemetry data. Application Insights sets two cookies (ai_session, ai_user) for tracking telemetry.
- MTL logs certain web events to track the use of our sites services.
We store information about:
- Which authenticated users log in
- What data is accessed
- What reports are viewed
- When these events occur
Our technology stack sets three cookies (.ApsNetCookies, ASP.NET_SessionId, ARRAffinity) which are required for authentication and access to servers
We use HubSpot to reverse IP of the lines used to determine potential organisational data.
We use social media cookies (pixels) to support website usage and improve relevant social media campaign performance.
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with our marketing partner.
We will not: sell or rent your data to third parties; We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as: it is needed for the purposes set out in this document; the law requires us to;
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Where your data us processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at MTL, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you: have any questions about anything in this document; think that your personal data has been misused or email@example.com
Telephone: 01467 424000
Marine Technical Limits,
Midmill Business Park,
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Textphone: 01625 545860 Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF